We Kitchens cabinet refacing in Reno - Cabinet Refacing
1.0 star rating 3/8/2017
We have a commercial project we entrusted to We Kitchens in Reno. The facility has 9 rooms with cabinets. We went through the process of choosing the finishes and new handles. They missed ordering one complete cabinet build and we had to wait over a month after we occupied the space to get it installed. The last large cabinet we added had a 5 or 6 week delay to get onto their schedule. It is missing half of the hardware handles and they left without saying anything about not having had the correct number of handles. Some of the doors were mounted with spaces between them that you can see inside the cabinet. Repeatedly we would call and we are told they have to check on whatever the issue was and call back in a few minutes. Again several times they did not return the calls after a day and we had to call them. We also have several extra door faces left over and they have no explanation for it. Very poor customer service and not organized well. Yesterday after three conversations on where is the remaining hardware handles, I was told it would be two more weeks before they could receive and install the handles. I told them that is not good enough. We paid more than $22,000 for refacing cabinets and it takes a month to get the handles sent? I was told again yesterday they would call me in the morning with an update on shipping the hardware and getting an install date. No surprise no call. No wonder you never speak to a manager. They don't want to get an earful. My advice, shop around if you are in the market for cabinet refacing. I would not use We Kitchens again.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More YP.com reviews
- YP.com doesn't work
- HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- YP Clicks
- Best dentist
- Greenamyre Rentals treats you like family!
- Buck's Roofing...Five star company
- Vineyard kennels boarding
- very primitive way of doing business
- Overcharged And Didn't List Correct Advertising
- Misclassified ad. Refuses to resolve.
- Zachary Deason, Attorney-At-Law
- Gleam Dental - My dental visit
- Guier Fence installation
- Garage Doctor Of Orlando
- Rockford Flower Shop
- Home Depot Cabinet Refacing
- Sears Home Improvements Kitchen Cabinet Refacing and Countertops
- Reno Guglielmetti
- On hold for 2 hrs now and still listening to music
- Sears Home Services Cabinet Refacing
- Cabinet Refacing
- Worst experience
- So Disgusted with Kitchen Refacing
- Decor Glamour - Don't do it!
- KidScape Productions Reno Nevada
- Very Unhappy
- Kennewick Suites: offers full kitchens but you need to bring pots, pans, plates, cups.
- train ride from hell
- Must Be Lucky
- food borne illness
- Worst Customer Service
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you